Leap Wallet(Twitter : https://twitter.com/leap__terra) is a new wallet for Terra. They recently raised $3.2M from CoinFund and Pantera Capital.
Starting April 14, users who make eligible mainnet transactions through Leap wallet will accrue $LEAP token rewards. Eligible mainnet transactions include in-wallet swaps, in-wallet staking and in-wallet Anchor deposit.
Up to 125,000 $LEAP tokens will be rewarded each day. Rewards will be distributed based on two factors.
- Number of transactions per user per day — (20% of daily reward pool)
20% of rewards will be distributed evenly across all transactions made per day. There will be an upper limit of 5 transactions per user per day that will be eligible for reward. Transaction value does not matter here.
2. Total transaction amount per user per day — (80% of daily reward pool)
80% of rewards will be distributed using a weighted average of each eligible user’s daily transaction amount. There will be an upper limit of $10,000 of transaction amount per day that will be eligible for reward.
Rewards will be calculated within 24 hours after the end of the day during which the eligible transaction was performed.
For details, read here.
Click here to add Leap wallet chrome extension to your Chromium browser (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Brave Browser).
Import with seed phrase or create a new wallet.
Actions eligible for $LEAP rewards (GIFs are directly taken from the Leap article)
- Eligible : In-wallet swaps
- Eligible: Stader Staking — Liquid Staking, Stake Pools, Stake +
- Eligible: Vanilla Staking
- Not Eligible : Unstake, Undelegate & Redelegate
3. Anchor Deposit
- Eligible : Anchor deposits
- Not Eligible : Anchor withdraws
That’s it for the guide. Ask at Leap Discord if you have any questions.